ELATORG s.r.o. offers transport solutions for full container loads (FCL), lesser container loads (LCL), roll-on, roll-off vehicle transportations (RoRo) and break bulk (BB).
Through our strong international agent networks we offer you any supplementary service you might need with this mode of transport. Whether it’s export packing, IMO (dangerous goods) documentation and packing, purchasing of containers or stuffing them, we are happy to support you.
With 94% of the world’s trade moving by ocean freight, ELATORG s.r.o. is perfectly positioned to coordinate our customer’s international shipments globally to and from the world’s major ports and commercial centres.
ELATORG s.r.o. enjoys the enduring partnerships with the leading carriers on both a contractual and ad hoc basis ensuring that our pricing structure is competitively maintained and that we secure confirmed space commitments for our clients.
ELATORG s.r.o. harnesses the local knowledge and experience of our employees to ensure your shipments reach their destination safely, reliably and on time.
- Worldwide import and export sea freight services
- Door to door and door to port delivery options
- All types of cargo handled
- Coverage of all major ocean trade lanes between continents
- FCL and LCL consolication services
- In house customs clearance
- Dangerous goods and waste materials handled
- Project and abnormal load services
- Combined sea / air services
As a single point of entry, ELATORG s.r.o. provides access to a global network with a wide choice of routes and shipping options. The company also improves its clients’ productivity, for example by helping them effectively manage inventory levels or by making the supply chain more visible through its visibility tools. ELATORG s.r.o. provides ocean freight capacity under three main services, namely:
- Full Container Load: FCL is the shipping option that makes up the majority of ELATORG s.r.o. service and it involves shipping a full container as a single unit. For customers this is generally the fastest and most efficient way to move products.
- Less than Container Load: LCL involves moving goods that do not fill a container. Cargoes are combined with others to maximize load factors of containers. Combining goods headed to the same region or destination gives customers with lower volume shipments access to ocean freight economies of scale that are normally restricted to full container movements.
- Non-Containerized Load: The NCL service covers goods that require special handling not covered by shipping in a standard container or oversize goods that do not fit a standard container. In addition to moving these loads by ship, ELATORG s.r.o. arranges road or other transport assistance to the final destination.